Town Clerk of the Year
1. CCTC certification required.
2. A minimum of three (3) years as Town/City Clerk
3. Active involvement in the Association and its programs.
4. A significant accomplishment in a given year, or over a period of years.
5. Community commitment.
6. Fulfill the Connecticut Town Clerks Association “Code of Ethics”
7. No person shall receive this award more than once in a five (5) year period.
Recipients for the last five years were
- Essie Labrot
- Mark Bernacki
- Joyce Mascena
- Anna Posniak
- All of us (This one doesn’t count)
Past award recipients
VOTING: The right to vote is reserved and restricted to
active voting members in good standing. A member in good standing is
one whose dues are fully paid.
If any questions, please contact Gayle Furman at email@example.com
Click here for 2022 Nomination form
June 1, 2022 – POSTING OF NOMINATION FORMS
July 15, 2022 – DEADLINE FOR NOMINATIONS
July 22, 2022 –BALLOTS SENT ELECTRONICALLY
August 19, 2022 – DEADLINE FOR RETURN OF BALLOTS
September 15, 2022– ANNOUNCEMENT OF RECIPIENT AT FALL CONFERENCE